Cabo Verde has just now become nation number 40, and the 6th African nation to protect children from being smacked. Two more nations have banned the smack via supreme court ruling, and 45 more nations have committed to prohibition. That is a total of 87 nations that say ‘no more’ to violence in parenting. Almost half the world’s nations! The recognition that hitting achieves nothing is fast becoming the new ‘normal’.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers