The 55th country to ban all corporal punishment of children has just joined. Congratulations France! Here is what they said in Parliament: “Education through violence can only create more violence in society. It also leads to failure at school, illness, suicide, anti-social behavior and delinquence”. This ban has worked so well elsewhere, ushering in more peaceful societies. We will see a very different France in a couple of decades.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers