Bolivia is set to be the first country to grant equal legal rights to Nature, protecting it from pollution and wanton exploitation. The government will establish a Ministry of Mother Earth, empowered to limit industrial violation of key ecosystems. Notwithstanding any flaws in the Bolivian model, this is a bold first step that marks a new era – and, if civilization is to survive, this Bolivian initiative is an inspiring example, a challenge to other nations to follow suit and a sign of things to come. Read more…
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers