The SBS show ‘Insight’, with presenter Jenny Brockie, looked at many aspects of shame – is it adaptive? Is it toxic? Some people poured their hearts out, incredibly moving and very human stories. (some annoying and irritating stuff was also said!) I was invited as a guest ‘expert’ on the show, and had a few things to say too. Interesting experience! Overall, I feel so glad to live in a culture and era that values this kind of open exploration and sharing. To watch the podcast, click HERE.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers