Viva Argentina, brother nation to my country of birth, Uruguay. The 41st nation to put a legislative stop to the punishment of children. It seems like only yesterday Latin America was all macho, patriarchal, traditionalist-Catholic and THEREFORE:..built upon the cultural bedrock of punishment. A euphemism for revenge, punishment is at the heart of authoritarianism – as in the home; so in politics. 7 nations now in Latin America say no to punishment, and mean it. Don’t for a moment think that this will only benefit Argentine kids. These changes touch and begin to transform the whole world. Macro psychology comes from micro psychology. When punishment goes, so will war. When “do as you are told, or else!” goes, so will dictatorship. There is a clue here, about what is needed in the Middle East. What is needed throughout Africa. What is needed in Australia and in USA.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers