Words fail me. Somehow, in Australia it is more important to protect food corporations from public scrutiny, than to protect parents’ right to choose what they feed their babies. Corporate rights trump human rights. GM ingredients in baby foods do not have to be disclosed on the label. Does this bug you? Quick way to take action right here.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers