The sixth Latin American nation, and the 42nd in the world to lay down its arms and take the violence out of parenting. Smacking a child is now illegal, at home and at school.
Felicitaciones, Bolivia! A great day for South American children. Every year, several more nations join. Australia and USA seem to be vying for last place…
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers