Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers
Category Archives: Educational
What’s it like to be a Father? What do other Dads go through? How do we all meet the challenges, share the joys? And how do we grow and change? This web-based project is amazing. Dads bearing their souls, telling … Continue reading
Even the POLICE understand that punishment and prohibition are as destructive as they are utterly impotent, when it comes to drug policy. So: why on earth do we still cling to this useless idea that punishment works? War on drugs: an astronomically expensive … Continue reading
I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it, in conversation with Kate White, Director of Education for the American Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology Association. We made this in Charlottesville, Virginia, in December 2013. Learn about … Continue reading