Wow! People around the world are really starting to get it. In this amazing video you’ll see how brilliantly education skips along when children are allowed to follow their own interests, and how keen they are to share knowledge and help each other. Coercive education – the idea that children need to be forced to learn and told what and where and how to learn – is looking more antiquated, inadequate and even destructive everyday.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers