As we release the second edition of Parenting for a Peaceful World, Kindred Community and I have teamed up to criss-cross the USA and present a series of events that will include bilingual workshops for parents, teachers and health professionals in Tucson and Atlanta, a walk around Washington DC, a retreat in historic Yorktown, Virginia, and a Drumming for Peace (Love-in!) at Charlottesville, VA. Plus a wine-and-cheese book signing and talk at the Museum of Motherhood, New York. For tour details, and to find out more about Kindred Community – and why I think they are the bee’s knees! – click HERE.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers