How did Norway achieve a crime-recidivism rate about one third as high as USA or UK? How did they manage to have one of the lowest crime rates in the world? Check out what a Norwegian prison looks like! Test your own belief in the value of punishment, when you view these pictures of the prison. Most of the world’s media has heaped scorn and ridicule on this facility. But………..this system works, far better than the age-old punishment culture that the rest of the world clings to.
And here, take another look at an island-prison in Norway in this video. How do we explain how well this works for their society? And what does this mean for the way we treat our children?
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers