Attend the birth of your baby, and even if you are standing several feet away, as a Dad you get a high dose of oxytocin, the hormone of love. What a rush. And now, a new study reveals that if you sleep near your baby, your testosterone levels drop. Now you know why you have been feeling more sensitive, more caring, more protective, more responsive – all round a better bloke. By the way, this drop in testosterone does not make you less of a stud, so, don’t fret. But to get these hormonal changes, you need to get close. Just close enough, and your baby transforms you, your brain chemistry, your heart, your everything. Magic. Feeling a bit academic about this? OK. You can check it all out HERE.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers