While some nations produce social evolution, others regress. The Supreme Court in the United Arab Emirates recently ruled that it is a husband’s right, according to Sharia Law, to beat his wife (just don’t leave bruises). A worry for the whole world, since so much of the world’s violence begins at home. Reforms need to happen at home and at school before they can happen politically.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers