Effective from August 2010, Kenyan parents and teachers are banned from ever smacking their children. The Constitutional amendment specifically voids even customary law in this regard. This is the second African country to protect children in this way. The world trend keeps accelerating – so why is Australia still stuck in the past?
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers