This year, Tunisia and Kenya became the first African nations to protect children from all corporal punishment (CP), in the home, at school or any setting. This makes Tunisia and Kenya the 28th and 29th nations to do so, the countdown to global prohibition is accelerating. These countries can expect a steady decline in child abuse and social violence as a result of this legislation – as happened in Sweden, the first country to ban CP.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers