This brings the total to 39! That’s 39 nations where children cannot be hit. There are 47 more nations committed to making the legislative change. That is almost half the nations in the world. Every year, more nations step up to protect children. The European Commission is pushing hard for a Europe-wide ban – and they are close. It is really looking ever more likely that the ban will be global in our lifetimes, at this rate. Societies that respect children have lower crime rates, and are more peaceful internationally. World peace begins at home, and at school.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers