Paraguay just became the 50th nation to ban the corporal punishment of children. There is almost nowhere left in Latin America where a child can be legally hit. Meanwhile, more nations are committing to the process of banning. Hitting a child is domestic violence. Does that statement feel NORMAL yet?
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers