Even the POLICE understand that punishment and prohibition are as destructive as they are utterly impotent, when it comes to drug policy. So: why on earth do we still cling to this useless idea that punishment works?
War on drugs: an astronomically expensive way to traumatize people, increase addiction and drug abuse, increase violent crime. What a waste. Drug abuse is a health issue, not a crime. Criminalizing users and addicts is simply about hatred of the emotionally wounded, revenge against the mentally ill. It is BARBARIC.
Time to decriminalize.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers