Could this be a way to save forests without even getting out of your pajamas? Check this out: if you use the new search-engine, ecosia, they claim that they donate 80% of their profits to the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) – but wait, there’s more! They also promise to save 2 square meters of rainforest for each of our searches. Apparently, over 150 million square meters saved so far. How does this work??? Is this legit? And even if their claims are exaggerated, what is there to lose?
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers