Three new studies led by Psychology Professor Darcia Narvaez, from the University of Notre Dame (Indiana, USA), showed that the most empathic children are the ones who had their emotional needs met in earliest childhood – such as: lots of loving touch, generous breastfeeding, multiple care-givers and freedom from punishment. Parental responsiveness changes the world.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers