Education in South Korea is high pressure, authoritarian and conservative. This Korean province has just taken a huge leap forward in giving its students back their childhood and their dignity. Another significant evolutionary step forward for humanity! Gyeonggi Province has banned corporal punishment, eliminated crushingly long hours at schools, terminated compulsory religious indoctrination and ended invasive dress codes for students. Full article here.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers