A new city: built of recycled materials, 95% of building waste is reused or recycled. Even the concrete used is very low carbon. Recycled water. Entirely, 100% solar powered, everywhere. Public transport is electric cars, all solar energy. Leading the world in best practice. Welcome to Masdar, a purpose-built city near Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. It’s real. Watch this two-part You-Tube, the news just keeps getting better and better as you go. Part 1 Part 2
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers