Timber giant Gunns announced yesterday that they will cease all logging in old-growth forests. If they do as they promised, this is a massive victory for Australians and for our children. Do we celebrate yet? I think vigilance is still warranted: the forests that Gunns releases need to be protected and not sold to other loggers. Meanwhile: read more here.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers