Why the recent riots all over UK? Why has UK been the Euro capital of knife crime and soccer hooliganism? In 2007, a UNICEF Report on Child Wellbeing in Rich Countries placed UK at the very bottom of the ladder. Think of countries at the top of the list, like Sweden and Denmark, where it is illegal to smack a child, where the social safety net is strong, where parents receive generous paid parental leave for up to 3 years – for years they have enjoyed the lowest crime rates in the world. What does it save a country to be stingy and punitive with its social policy?
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers