For years, I’ve been telling people that little children don’t relate to long term, secondary pay-offs. They won’t clean up their room so it will be neat and tidy: they clean up if it is turned into a game (that’s why toothpaste is tasty – well, mine is). But it seems the same is true for adults. Have a look.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers