Although this brilliant short talk by Daniel Pink is mainly about motivation in business, I loved his beautifully clear and passionate explanation of why carrot-and-stick reward systems ruin creativity and engagement. The science is abundant and clear, and it applies to children’s development at home and at school just as much as adults at work.
Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers