Get notified of new postsPlease enter your email address if you wish to be informed whenever there's a new post. We respect your privacy, and will never share your email address.
- Online practitioner training: ‘Inner Child Journeys’
- Seychelles prohibits all corporal punishment of children!
- Social and Global Activism – starting from our Inner Child …
- Inner Child Journeys – Online Training for Practitioners
- New Webinar: Inner Child Journeys – for parents, teachers, elders, carers
Monthly Archives: December 2015
In Peru, as of 10th December 2015, it is against the law for parents, teachers, anyone at all to hit or otherwise humiliate a child. No excuses. There are now 48 countries that have made it illegal to hit a … Continue reading
…presented at the UNICEF Baby-Friendly-Initiative Conference, Harrogate, UK, November 2015. Take a bit of neuropsychology, some anthropology, a pinch of epigenetics, a dollop of psychohistory, a dash of attachment research and a soupçon of learning theory, blend the mixture and … Continue reading